In blogging it helps students like me, to have access to
online English-Dictionaries and by that we can easily get information. In the
internet, I learned the services and tools, and major components of internet.
We also discussed the protocols, parts of the web browser and etc. But unfortunately
I forgot it, but at least I wrote it in my notes so that I can review it
anytime.
I hope that I will learn more in this coming three quarters. And also, I hope that the patience and consideration of our teacher is always the same. I wish that my grades in this subject ICT will high.
I hope that I will learn more in this coming three quarters. And also, I hope that the patience and consideration of our teacher is always the same. I wish that my grades in this subject ICT will high.
.

Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteIt is too short. You should add more. :D
ReplyDeleteGood work! Your compositions are improving. Keep it up.
ReplyDelete