Superman, Thor
and Captain America this are just the most famous heroes in the world of
fantasy. But in reality there are also heroes. A true hero that have amazing
ability and capable of doing a difficult job. I’m referring this to our beloved
teachers who are sacrificing to do their best to guide and teach us.
Teachers teach other professions that is why they are considered as a hero because without a teacher there are no other professions. It means that there are no Engineers, no Doctors, no firefighters and others. In other words if there are no teachers there are no professions.
I want to take
this opportunity to say thank you to my teachers. I know that saying “thank you”
is not enough to the sacrifices that they made. But even if it is not enough, I
know that they glad to hear it. I really thankful to my teachers, because they
doing their job (to teach) well. And also I’m thankful because of love,
consideration and sacrifices that they made. Only one I promise to my teachers I
will always carry the knowledge that I learned to them and share it to other
people. And tell them that I learned
that from my teachers. Thank You Sir! Ma’am! God Bless you all teachers.


No comments:
Post a Comment